The person must have basic knowledge of Excel
Must have a PC/Laptop/Tab with internet connection.
The candidate should have desire to grow and learn.
He/she must have enough time to learn and practice at their own pace.
Are you Keen on Mastering Excel?
Do you feel you have lessened your growth opportunities due to lack of Excel skills?
The Time to Invest in understanding Excel is now!
Most business professionals have some knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, but only a few ever master this platform. Excel is subtle software with loads of functionality and it seems quite intimidating to learn. However, Excel is not as difficult to learn, as many of us believe. With the appropriate training and practice, one can improve their Excel skills and open themselves to more job opportunities. As per the latest statistics, 80% of middle-skills jobs require spreadsheet and word processing abilities.
This specialization is intended for anyone who seeks to learn the most critical and fundamental skills today. Excel software remains one of the most widely used software used in workplaces across the world.
In this Course from Udemy, trainees develop advanced Excel Skills for Business. Upon completing the four courses in this Specialization, learners can design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques.
Learners gain the necessary skills to manage large datasets efficiently, extract meaningful information from datasets, present data and extract information effectively. In addition, learners have mastered the skills needed to validate data and prevent errors in spreadsheets, create automation, apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make decisions and create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data.
Excel Course Curriculum at a Glance:
Get acquainted with for effective utilization of advanced excel through advanced formulas taught in this course.
- Easily analyze their data
- Find the solution to the most complex questions.
- Able to do smart calculations.
Advanced Excel Formula List:
- INDEX + MATCH
Table and Formatting:
How to structure and present the data.
Excel features like Tables, Cell Styles, Formatting options, etc.
Introduction of Table and Formatting:
- Table tips
- Table flexibility
- Using tables with formulas
- Formatting excel workbooks
- Knowing how to pick the right type of chart.
- Ability to converge various types of charts into one.
- Use features like in-cell charts and conditional formatting charts.
- Ability to setup dynamic and interactive charts.
- Use spark lines.
Advanced excel skills:
There are numerous advanced excel skills imparted to students including:
- Pivot charts.
- Pivot tables and pivot reporting
- Data validation
- VBA and macros
- Using excel productively.
- Data tables, simulations, and solver.
- Integrating excel with other tools and optimizing excel
Benefits of Learning Microsoft Advanced Excel:
- It is one of the best platforms to analyse and store data
- You can perform the most simple and complex calculations within fraction of seconds
- All the tools for data analysis are provided under one roof!
- Easy to prepare data visualizations with charts
- You can print all types of reports very easily
- A wide variety of free templates are readily available to use
- You can code to automate
- Transform and clean data quickly
- Store data with millions and zilions of rows and columns
- You can work with Excel online + mobile app
Reasons that make the course better than its contemporaries:
- Experienced trainers from the field
- Scrupulously designed curriculum keeping in mind the needs of the time
- Recordings and videos to make the learning easy and exciting
Words of appreciation from our Students:
I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.- Rakesh Dubey
Thank you so much for everything. This course is fantastic! It significantly improved my skills, and as a result, I’ve been able to do some excellent research work, so it’s been very beneficial. Many thanks once more.- Nikavo
First of all thank you very much for instructors who have delivered, taught and present the contents of the course, which were clearly understandable. That’s why, I have completed whole specialization- Suhani Singh
Course & Specialization completed successfully Everybody Say Wow. I really enjoyed this course and benefited greatly from completing each course in the specialization. The format really worked for me.- Madhurima Ray
It is wonderful to complete every course in excel provided by the institute. These courses are really helpful for data analysis. Finally, I am pro Excel and have learned how to use this skill to be able to analyze large sets of data in a short time. I was particularly impressed with the Trainer of the course as well as the Course Curriculum.- Mukul Saxena
Who this course is for:
- Any individual who has basic knowledge of excel and is willing to grow.
- Any individual who meets the course prerequisites.
- Any graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
- Any business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills