No Programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
Knowledge of files, folder, directory, and software installation is needed to setup the java environment.
[ Note: This course is in the making; it is free until it grows into a 2-hour course. As per the new udemy policy, I cannot keep it free once it is more than a 2-hour course. Enrolling during the free period will always be free for you, and you will also keep getting new lectures. ]
Java is the most used programming language in the software industry.
Java programming language is included in school and college academics.
Welcome to the course “Core Java Programming: From Ground-up.” This course can help people to achieve the following goals:-
1. If you want to be a professional java developer.
2. If you want to improve your java programming skills and efficiency at work.
3. If you are learning java at school or college to complete your coursework.
This course is designed to provide the necessary skills to be hired as a java developer or software developer using java in most corporate environments. This course will provide you series of lectures, most recorded as a live stream in a natural way (organic videos), that will give you a solid knowledge of the java language. I will recumbent you to pause the video and work along. You will understand all the concepts needed to become a good java developer.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand java concepts.
2. Write complex java programs in a corporate environment.
3. Create an academic project if you are studying.
In this course, you will use and analyze java code used in industry java applications.
The audience of this course is:
– Anyone invested in learning Core Java.
– Existing Java programmers wanted to revise their concepts.
– Existing java programmers wanted to improve their java concepts.
– Any Programmer.
– Application Developers.
– Technical Managers.
This course will teach you how to write programs in Java, and then it will teach you how to develop projects in Java.
Please let me know if you are facing any difficulties, or post a question in the Q&A of this course if you have any questions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning core java programming
- Anyone interested to enhance their java programming skill.
- programmer and senior programmer.
- Application developers
- Technical Managers