Any version of Adobe Dimension, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
Internet Connection and PC
Are you excited to get into the world of 3D but you don’t know where to start? In this course you will learn the basics in dealing with shapes, angles, colors , lights and all the 3D related basics.
Hi there! My name is Aniket. I’m here to help you learn Adobe Dimension efficiently and comprehensively. Adobe Dimension CC empowers graphic designers to achieve photorealistic 3D effects as never before.
What is this Adobe Dimension course all about?
The software is easy and simple. It gives you a group of ready to go 3D shapes to facilitate working on the software and you can add other shapes from outside the software than edit it within the software.
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to an exciting new application for working with 3D graphics called Adobe Dimension, and unlike many other 3D tools, Adobe Dimension is specifically designed to be simple to learn and use while still giving you the ability to create amazing results, Adobe Dimension promises to be a game changer and since it’s made by Adobe, it works seamlessly with services like Creative Cloud Libraries and Adobe Stock, as well as applications like Photoshop.
This course is aimed at people interested in 3D Design. We’ll start from the very beginning and work all the way through, step by step. If you already have some 3D Design experience but want to get up to speed using Adobe Dimension then this course is perfect for you too!
So we’ll start by getting to know the user interface and adding a 3D model. We’ll see how to move, rotate and scale 3D objects, how to view them from any angle, and how to apply and customize materials and lighting. We’ll also see how to make a 3D object blend perfectly with a background image and we’ll finish by rendering the image and taking it into Photoshop for some final adjustments. This is going to be a lot of fun, so let’s get going right now with Adobe Dimension CC MasterClass 2020
You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Understand all Dimension CC basics and go beyond
- Basics to Mastery with Highly Interactive Videos
- Create 3D designs such as Mockups and Products
- Build brand visualizations
- Packaging designs
- Master Interesting Projects
- Create high-quality images and 3D interactive content
- Bookmark and render different perspectives
- Take your concepts to 3D in just a few steps.
- Create photorealistic images with depth, texture and the right lighting
- Composite 2D designs from Photoshop and Illustrator and materials from Substance.
- Import models from Adobe Stock
- Create real-life image in real time
- Publish and share 360-degree views of your work via the web
- Use your 3D designs for immersive AR experiences in Adobe Aero.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a Dimension user will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Dimension and work with 3D for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn graphic design
- Anyone who wants to learn photorealistic 3D rendering
- Anyone who wants to learn product package designing
- 3D beginner designers
- Marketing & Branding
- Anyone who wants to start a freelancing carrer in design and make money online
- Newbies, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists and any creatives who want to design their own 3D graphics from scratch.