Basic understanding of computer networking
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES;
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam Introduction
Learn Salesforce in easy steps and get certified!
Getting Started with Cisco Model Labs (CML 2 / VIRL 2)
Water Supply System A-Z - Mechanical Engineering
Hands-on with Top Ethical Hacking Tools
Reporting on maps in Excel & Power BI course
Create a REST API With Node JS and Mongo DB
Python Certification Exam PCEP-30-01/PCEP-30-02 Preparation