This Android course is based on Java programming language. If you have basic understanding on Java programming then it will be a fun to learn Android application development.
If you have basic Android knowledge and want to learn the advanced levels of Android, this course is for you
After completing this Android tutorial you will find yourself at a advanced level of expertise in Android programming.
Basic understanding on Android
Basic understanding on Android Studio
Welcome to Android App Development Course with Android 11 course.
Due to its open-source nature, working with the Android platform necessitates constantly learning about the Android platform. My android development course on Udemy keeps you ahead of this learning curve, with hands-on lectures on Android operating systems and more.
Android is the most used operating system on the planet. In fact, it’s almost omnipresent in the mobile ecosystem. With millions of Android devices in use, and an incredible 500,000+ new Android devices activated daily, the popularity of Android applications is increasing exponentially – and with it, the demand for Android application developers is soaring.
If you’re interested in developing new and innovative applications for the world’s #1 mobile platform, this course is a perfect match for you.
This course is a mid-level android app development course which means we will not be starting this course from scratch.
In this course, we will use Java as the programming language. So you need to know the Java programming language beforehand.
You will also need to have basic android and android studio knowledge for this course.
This course will take help you to find a job as an Android Developer. Because in this course you will learn the advanced topics with hands-on practices. Android Development is a challenging form of programming. However, the personal and financial rewards can be great. Keep in mind that the career of a programmer involves a lifetime of learning and that learning Android application development is just part of that lifelong journey.
With the information you learned in this course, you will be able to develop great large-scale, Web-integrated applications, not simple Android apps.
In this course, we will cover very important topics such as fragments, architectural room database, notification, firebase realtime database, retrofit library, and rest API usage.
During the course, you will learn all topics practically. You will also develop 2 large-scale, web-integrated applications that use online databases.
In this Android course, you will learn
- Sending Data Between Screens
- Fragment Operations
- Architectural Room Database
- SQLite Database
- Room Database
- Creating the Repository Component
- Adding New Data to the Database
- Deleting Data From Database
- Updating Data in the Database and much more
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in Turkish, English, Portuguese, Spanish, and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you are planning a career as an Android Application Developer and want to find a job in software companies in this field, this course will be an excellent choice for you
- If you have basic Android knowledge and want to learn the advanced levels of Android, this course is for you.
- Anyone who wants to develop advanced Android Applications using web integrated, online database
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
- Who wants to improve their existing android knowledge.
- Those who want to develop applications using the Java programming language.
- Those who want to develop applications with Firebase Real-Time Database, Architectural Components (View Model, Live Data, Room) and SQLite.