General awareness on Artificial intelligence and Machine learning and enthusiasm to learn the applications
Google CEO: Sundar Pichai – A.I. is more important than fire or electricity
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are changing the world around us. From functions to industries, AI and ML are disrupting how we work and how we function. Get to know all about the different facets of AI and ML in this course
Artificial intelligence, defined as intelligence exhibited by machines, has many applications in today’s society. More specifically, it is Weak AI, the form of AI where programs are developed to perform specific tasks, that is being utilized for a wide range of activities including medical diagnosis, electronic trading platforms, robot control, and remote sensing. AI has been used to develop and advance numerous fields and industries, including finance, healthcare, education, transportation, and more.
Artificial intelligence has dramatically changed the business landscape. What started as a rule-based automation is now capable of mimicking human interaction. It is not just the human-like capabilities that make artificial intelligence unique. An advanced AI algorithm offers far better speed and reliability at a much lower cost as compared to its human counterparts.
In our course you will learn:
- The current state of AI and ML, how they are disrupting businesses globally
- Solid understanding of what AI and ML mean, what they represent in the current market and industry, how they work, and why you should learn about them.
- The Mathematics behind building AI solutions
- Time series, simple linear regression, multiple & logistic regression, decision tree & other advanced algorithms
- Students and Professionals interested in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Professionals who just started their career as Data Analysts and are keen to learn more
- Students who are passionate about Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning and its applications