This tutorial starts from scratch, you don’t need to know anything about Jira or Scrum!
Jira is Atlassian’s powerful agile project management platform. You will learn this amazing product from the ground up in this course!
Join this comprehensive and free Jira tutorial on Udemy and benefit not just from the course content but from the hands-on approach as well!
Get your own free instance of Jira and a good understanding of how to use Jira to create and manage Scrum projects.
This tutorial will teach you all the fundamentals about agile, scrum, projects, epics, stories, tasks, bugs, backlog, sprints, and much more! We will create a complete project fully from scratch, and most lessons are backed up with a hands-on tutorial. All examples showcase the features of Jira and explain how to apply them correctly.
Specifically, you will learn:
- What is Jira, and what should it be used for
- How to get access to 100% free instance of Jira
- Basics of Agile and Scrum
- What are Jira projects and how to create them
- What are Jira issues and how to create them
- Differences between epics, stories, tasks and bugs
- What is Backlog and how to prioritize it
- Estimation and capacity planning
- Planning, creating, starting, monitoring and closing Sprints
- Finding Jira items using simple and advanced search
- Creating Jira filters
- and so much more!
This curriculum covers everything you’ll need to know to get started with Jira, along with a few incentives. At the end of the course, you will have hands-on experience with all Jira core features and your own free instance of Jira to experiment and extend your knowledge.
I hope you’re excited to dive into the Jira and Scrum with this course. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get introduced to Jira and learn about how it works.
- Anyone who has somewhat used Jira and is looking to get a wider understanding of core Jira features.