AWS is one of the fastest-growing cloud platforms. I have specifically created these tutorials for folks who have the drive and want to learn more about AWS.
This course aims to build a complete understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Networking from the ground up where students will understand the networking core concepts by doing exercises on their own.
The section is about Understanding AWS Networking where I have explained starting from the very basics of the AWS VPC, VPC components and Private connectivity options in AWS. If you are already aware of AWS networking components, then you may want to skip this section and jump directly to the hands-on exercises section.
You will learn with hands-on tutorials how networking components work in a production environment:-
- Concept and hands-on with VPC, Subnets, Route Tables, Internet & NAT Gateways
- Concept and lab on Inter-region VPC Peering Connection
- Establish Site-to-Site VPN Connection | Concept | Demo
- Transit Gateway Concept with hands-on lab
- AWS Transit Gateway | Demo – Implementation of Transit gateway with VPN Tunnel Setup
So let’s deep dive into the work of AWS Networking.
Note: This course does not cover all minute details/limits/what kind of content which are required to be remembered for the AWS networking certification exam however this course instead focuses on understanding the core concepts well by doing hands-on exercise.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner AWS aspirants, Who are looking for hands on experience on AWS Networking services and components (VPC and more)
- Student’s who are looking to understand AWS Networking in depth starting with VPC
- Student’s who want to understand AWS VPC, Subnets, Routing, VPC peering, Transit Gateway, VPN etc