A computer or laptop
No prior Excel knowledge is needed.
Microsoft Excel 2007 ,2010,2013,2016,2019 or Office 365 (Some features may not be available in earlier versions)
- Excel formulas and functions are very important in the daily life , especially in cooperative world to obtain the meaningful massage to managerial people to decision making and They are essential to manipulating data and obtaining useful information from your Excel workbooks.
- Without Excel formulas and functions, it is difficult to take important decisions. Welcome to MY MOST ESSENTIAL AND POPULAR EXCEL FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS course.
- I am going to be attached 44 Real world excel work books file for the illustration under this course and I am going to explain one by one in relevant chapter, after completing this course you are able to perform those excel work books yourself in easy manner.
The Course Contents As Below
CHAPTER -01- BRIEF INTRODUCTION ABOUT EXCEL, MICROSOFT EXCEL INTERFACE, INTRODUCTION FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER -02 – How To Use The Popular Mathematical Function In Excel With Real Practical Excel Sheets Such As SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, ROUND, SUMIF, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTIF Functions
CHAPTER -03 – How To Use The Essential Text Function In Excel With Real Practical Excel Sheets Which Are LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, UPPER, LOWER, MID, PROPER, TRIM, REPT, TYPE, EXACT, HYPERLINK Functions
CHAPTER -04 – How To Use The Essential & Popular Date & Time Functions In Excel With Real Practical Excel Sheets Which Are NOW, TODAY, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, TIME, EDATE
CHAPTER -05- How To Use The Lookup Function In Excel Which Are IF, VLOOKUP, AND, OR, Functions With Real Practical Excel Sheets
CHAPTER -06- How To Use The DATA VALIDATION, FILTER Function In Excel With Real Practical Excel Sheets
- Excel users both inexperienced and experienced who don’t feel confident about using Excel formulas and Functions
- Anyone who uses Excel for work or personal needs such as Sales Manager, Students, Individual, Accountants ,Auditor, Financial Analyst, Information Clerk
- Anyone who uses Excel for entering data, lists, formulas, functions