- A good understanding of Unreal and its core features
- Know how to read and and write Blueprints (For Blutility Chapters)
- Python Basics (For Python Chapters)
- C++ Basics (For C++ Chapters)
In this course, three leading industry experts will teach you how you can automate Unreal Engine 4 to handle tedious/repetitive tasks. We will use the same examples to show you how you can create tools that will tremendously decrease the time you spent with those tasks. You can follow along with Blueprints, Python, or even C++. This way, you will also gain great insides on the different approaches, how they can work together, and what differentiates them.
- Unreal user interested in workflow and pipeline optimization
- Technical Artists/Developers who want to speed up their own, or their teams workflow
- Everyone who wants to be more efficient in Unreal