This is an entry level course designed to teach beginners and experts alike.
Creating an online store used to be torturous: you had to code it from scratch, splurge on consultants, or both. Today, it’s a breeze with the WordPress CMS and WooCommerce plugin, which allow users to quickly set up e-commerce sites with features like shopping carts and shipping options. Learn how to use these tools, as well as the Printful drop shipping service, and in no time you’ll have a fully functional shop running and ready to go.
- Create an e-commerce WordPress site w/ over 25 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Use the WooCommerce plug-in to set up & customize your site
- Set up a domain name & web hosting w/ Bluehost
- Reach your audience using online marketing techniques: SEO, blogging, etc.
- Drop ship products to customers w/ Printful
- Find & pursue a profitable niche
- Minimize the cost of starting a business
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a business with minimal costs.
- Anyone with an interest in eCommerce and online business.
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress website development.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sell products online.
- Anyone who wants to reduce their risk of starting a business online.