- No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
The Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring course is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3), and we’re going to cover the foundational concepts related to business analysis.
In this course, we’re going to begin looking at the business analysis knowledge areas, beginning with business analysis planning and monitoring.
The tasks in this knowledge area produce documents that direct you as a business analyst throughout a project.
These documents include the general approach you’ll take, the plan for engaging stakeholders, and how you’ll manage information, and changes to the requirements.
Introduction to BA Planning and Monitoring
1. Overview of BA Planning and Monitoring
2. BA Planning and Monitoring and the BACCM TM
3. Exercise: Understanding BA Planning and Monitoring
Plan Business Analysis Approach
1. Plan BA Approach: Inputs and Elements
2. Plan BA Approach: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Plan BA Approach: Stakeholders and Output
4. Exercise: Planning the BA Approach
Plan Stakeholder Engagement
1. Plan Stakeholder Engagement: Inputs and Elements
2. Plan Stakeholder Engagement: Guidelines & Techniques
3. Plan Stakeholder Engagement: Stakeholders & Outputs
4. Exercise: Planning Stakeholder Engagement
Plan Business Analysis Governance
1. Plan BA Governance: Inputs and Elements
2. Plan BA Governance: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Plan BA Governance: Stakeholders and Outputs
4. Exercise: Planning BA Governance
Plan Business Analysis Information
1. Plan Information Management: Inputs and Elements
2. Plan Information Management: Guidelines & Techniques
3. Plan Information Management: Stakeholders & Outputs
4. Exercise: Planning BA Information Management
Identify BA Performance Improvements
1. Performance Improvements: Inputs and Elements
2. Performance Improvements: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Performance Improvements: Stakeholders and Outputs
4. Exercise: Identifying BA Performance Improvements
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
This course is part of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes 14 courses. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.