This course is for anyone who wants to learn Programming or choose programming as a carrer. I will cover the basic implementation of different Concepts.
We will see different kinds of in-built functions and how to solve different problems.
After going through this course you will be ready to jump into solving Coding Questions over different coding platforms.
I designed this course structure after finding a pattern among different students. I started from very basic covering the idea behind the programming language. Then I explained each topic with it’s practical implementation I tried to explain the working of each bit. How to combine these tiny pieces of code and convert the result into a working model.
This course is enough to get you started in the world of programming. No matter if you are a programmer or not, this course will surely help you.
What you’ll learn
- C fundamentals for coders and non-coders.
- Learn logic and how to use different syntax and functions to build solutions
- Understand C and its functionalities
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Just a device where you can watch these videos and learn C in an easy way.
- Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn C.
- People with coding background and without coding background.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C developers and Programmers