Basic knowledge of Mathematics.
Basic Logical Skills.
Why would you take this course?
- Practice and boost your Ruby skills with 100 coding exercises.
- I am answering all your questions, usually in less than 24 hours.
- No slides, no boring theory, no rambling, no chitchat. Just coding exercises.
- There is NO REQUIREMENT of any cross-platform. You just need a desktop/laptop and start your practice on Udemy inbuilt IDE without any software!!!What’s this course all about?
- You will be provided with a complete environment to solve 100 Ruby Coding Exercises with their solutions.
- Choose your level, start from your level and master the technique to solve Ruby problems.
- Join us and learn all concepts of latest version of Python with Coding Exercises.
- Our main target will be hands-on experience of Python coding with a lot of examples, lectures with solutions with multiple techniques.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to solve problems from basic to expert level and guess what ? We are always there to help you for each exercise 24/7.
- If you are ready to get that first paid programming job, or to move up to a more senior programming position, then this course is for you!
Why not get started today?
Click the Signup button to sign up for the course!
Who this course is for:
- Junior/Intermediate Ruby developers and graduates who are preparing for an interview, a test or an exam.
- Junior/Intermediate Ruby developers and any kind of IT geeks who wish to take their Ruby programming skills to the next level.
- Anyone wanting to solidify their Ruby programming knowledge and skills using hundreds of coding exercises.
- No requirement of mac/iphone. Start your practice on udemy inbuilt IDE.
Dart Course for Beginners
Python Time Series Analysis
Git & GitHub Crash Course: Create a Repository From Scratch!
Master Docker ( Fastest Way Ever )
Angular Router In Depth
Master ZeroCode Testing Framework - From Zero to Hero
Web Hosting – Create And Host Your Website Online!
Python For Data Analysis, Data Science & ML With Pandas