There are no requirements, the course will be complete, from A to Z
A notebook for taking notes, applying and practicing exercises
Complete IT Troubleshooting Skill Training 101 Course is intended for those who want to master the skill of troubleshooting
8 Reasons why you should choose this course.
- The course will teach you the IT troubleshooting process that you can use to identify any problem you encounter in your career.
- The course is created with perfect care by a professional in IT troubleshooting.
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences.
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question.
- Constant updates.
- One-On-One Support.
- Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples.
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course.
Topics that you going to learn in this course are :
- Understanding IT Troubleshooting Process;
- The fundamentals of IT Troubleshooting;
- You will learn the fundamentals of efficient troubleshooting using technical deduction and fault isolation.
- Understanding Types of Isolation (Inclusion Mode & Exclusion Mode);
- How to troubleshoot a failed laptop;
- How to troubleshoot a failed motherboard;
- How to troubleshoot a failed printer;
- How to troubleshoot a network connection;
- How to troubleshoot an operating system;
- Understanding IP Address Concept & working principle;
- Understanding How Subnet Mask Works;
- Understanding Gateway and DNS;
- Understanding DHCP working principle;
- Studying 3.3V motherboard Circuit Diagram;
- Master IT troubleshooting using logical tree;
- Understand the difference between Routers, Firewalls, and Proxy servers.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
Enroll Now and get immediate lifetime access to the Complete IT Troubleshooting and help desk course.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to understand IT troubleshooting process;
- IT Analysts and Managers;
- Enterprise and Call Center IT Analyst and Professional