Desire to learn and grow
Many people today are very unhappy. There can be many reasons why, but the solutions are found in understanding th ebasics of what makes us happy and fulfilled.
Behavioral scientists have spent a lot of time studying what makes us happy (and what doesn’t). We know happiness can predict health and longevity, and happiness scales can be used to measure social progress and the success of public policies. But happiness isn’t something that just happens to you. Everyone has the power to make small changes in our behavior, our surroundings, and our relationships that can help set us on course for a happier life.
In this exciting course, you will learn the secrets to happiness. If you do the exercises and commit to changing, yo will see a massive increase in your “Happiness Quotient”.
The Happiness Paradigm: Making Life Better
- Understanding Positivity, Happiness and Emotional Intelligence
- The Neuroscience of Happiness
- Sowing the Seeds for Happiness
- Cultivating Positivity Intentionally
- Adjusting Your Perspectives and Setpoints
- Balance & Eliminating the Negatives
- Passion & Self-Care
- Flourish: The PERMA V Foundation
- Vibes, Experiences & Relationships
- Meaning, Goals, Success & Summary
- Having a GREAT DREAM
- Udemy instructors
- Human Resource Managers
- Life Long Learners
- Sad People