No prior Excel knowledge is needed
Installed Microsoft Excel
The Recent Student’s Reviews
***The instructor has good knowledge about the topic. It is really good course to learn Pivot tables and Pivot charts in short time – Nuha Fathin***
***crisp and clear, easier to understand – Rahul Parmar***
***Its good course – Jash Ruparalia***
Eight Reasons why you should choose this Excel Data Analytics With Tables and Pivot Charts Course
- You will learn various data analysis techniques using MS Excel
- Latest updated and Doubts Are Solved in this course
- Carefully designed curriculum By Proficient In Microsoft Excel Expert
- you can complete this course In Short time
- Pivot table & Pivot charts related examples and case studies Provided
- Practical Examples And practice exercises Are Able to Download in The Recourse Section
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor With In Short time
- A Verifiable Certificate will Be Provided On the Completion
Excel Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts are an absolutely Fundamental tool for anyone working with data in Excel. Pivots Table allow you to quickly explore and analyze raw data in Excel. It is powerful tools to analyze Excel Data in Different perspective. Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated analytics questions.
This course gives you a deep & comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and Excel Pivot Charts. I’ll show you how to use Excel Pivot Tables & Pivot charts and introduce advanced sorting, filtering, and calculation tools, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and Excel exercises every step of the way. After Completing This Course Your Are Able To Create Interactive & Visually Effective Pivot Charts Based On Your Pivot Table. it help us easy to analyzing and visualizing data with Microsoft excel.
What is covered in this course?
Chapter -01 Introduction Of Data Analytics With Pivot Tables & Charts
- Introduction Of Data Analytics
- Introduction Of Pivot Table And Pivot Charts
Chapter -02 The Five Steps For Data Analytics With Pivot Tables And Charts
- The Five Steps For Data Analytics With Pivot Table And Pivot Charts
- Chapter -03 Pivot Table & Pivot Chart Example -01
- Data Analytics With Pivot Table & Pivot Chart Example-01
Chapter -03 Data Analytics With Pivot tables & Pivot Charts Example -01
- Introduction Of Data Analytics With Pivot tables & Pivot Charts Example -01
Chapter -04 Format The Raw Data For Pivot Tables (Step 01)
- Format The Raw Data For Pivot Tables
- Insert New Column
Chapter -05 Convert The Raw Data To Table (Step 02)
- Create Pivot Table By Using Range
- Convert Raw Data To Table
- Modify The Table
Chapter -06 Create Pivot Tables (Step-03)
- Create Pivot Table
- Create Recommended Pivot Table
- Change Pivot Table Name & Design
- Pivot Table Builder & Clear & Rearrange
- Copy , Move And Delete The Pivot Table.
- Creating Groups In Pivot Table – Date Group
- Creating Groups In Pivot Table – Number Group
- Custom Calculation In Pivot Table.
- Sorting , Filtering In Pivot Table.
- Working With Slicer.
- Update The Data In Pivot Table.
Chapter -07 Create Pivot Charts (Step-04)
- Create Pivot Table For Pivot Chart
- Create Line Charts.
- Create Bar Charts.
- Create Column Charts.
- Create Pie Charts.
- Insert Slicers & Connect With Reports
Chapter -08 Analysis The Pivot Table & Pivot Charts (Step-05)
- Analysis The Pivot Table & Pivot Charts
Chapter -09 Pivot Table & Pivot Chart Example-02
- Introduction Of Question
- Answer Question 1 & 2
- Answer Question 3
- Answer Question 4 & 5 & 6
- Answer Question 7
- Answer Question 8
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with Microsoft Excel Even if you’ve never used a Data Analytics & Pivot Table & Pivot Charts
- Anyone looking For A Career in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Students looking for a comprehensive Training For Data Analytics & Pivot Table & Pivot Charts