Trading platform either Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5.
Ability to read candlesticks patterns already (engulfing).
Persistence and self-motivation to apply the concepts methodically.
In this course, I am going to illustrate further on how to read and understand Candlestick Chart and the types of Candlestick formations. This is a follow up course to the Beginners Guide to Forex Trading. Its important that you go though that course before proceeding to this course.
By learning how to read and understand Candlestick, we eliminate the false concept which is perceived by many Candlestick Teachers or Traders that every candle needs to fit into a certain criteria. This is just simply not true and has many traders learning Candlesticks to believe that without seeing the perfect Candlestick that they cannot trade.
Instead I break it down into three main driving forces of the market shown by the candles and what they represent to us as traders.
- Firstly, who has control more so than the other, whether bulls or bears and asking yourself this question in each and every candle.
- Secondly, we focus on that control up to an indecision point that aligns with Major Structure or Supply & Demand Zones.
- And thirdly we need to clarify which direction to take when at a major structure based on the candlestick, whether market will break below or break above the major structure?
Now, I urge all traders to learn this process in detail as it is the fundamental key to all trading when looking at Candles.
- What are the Candles saying?
- Are we at an Indecision point in Trend or Major Structure?
- Are the Candles suggesting a change in Trend?
- And, what is the potential profit?
So, if you want to take your candlestick trading to another level, just click take this course now and let’s get started learning about Japanese Candlesticks.
Best of luck with your trading and learning.
- Desire to learn new skill.
- Laptop and Internet.
- Everyone can Learn to Become Successful in the Forex Industry.
- Trading experience is beneficial.