If you’re looking for short and engaging writing activities to inspire your child’s creativity – then this course is for you!
In each of the short lectures, English teacher and novelist, Luke Richardson:
- demonstrates a writing technique
- explains how good writers use that technique
- and sets a practise task
So far, there are sessions on:
- using sound in your writing
- incorporating a variety of sentences
- using interesting sentences
- using repetition
- and descriptive writing techniques
Sessions in this course can stand alone, or be watched in order. Pick and choose, or just press start!