Tried of boring HTML pages?
This course is for you learn how to apply CSS to your HTML pages and bring them to life.
Source Code included – Try the code and learn – See what you can do with Cascading Style Sheets!!!
Step by Step lesson on how to get started with CSS
HTML experience is a prerequisite to this course.
- Applying colors
- options for units and color coding
- Setting of background images to elements
- Updating position
- CSS syntax and how to select elements
- Box model CSS border margins and padding of elements
- Project code a website apply CSS to a basic HTML page
- Pseudo classes
- Display properties
- Cascading Style Sheets position
- Cascading Style Sheets Float
- Selecting multiple elements, selector nesting
- Fonts and font styles
- Commonly used CSS options
- Top resources and tips for writing CSS
Apply what you learned in the lessons, your skills are put to the test at the end of the section to design and update CSS to an HTML webpage. Transform it using CSS to the design and make it look like a real website.
Setting navigation bar and more.
Taught by an instructor with many years of real world web development experience ready to help you learn CSS
Fast friendly support is always available within the Q&A section
What are you waiting for, you have nothing to lose, join now and start coding CSS today