Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks. Everyone loves Laravel from employers who want their employees to know Laravel. Taking this course will give you the best chance of landing that job; or taking it to the next level.
Why is Laravel so popular?
Because once you learn it then you will never search for another PHP platform. It takes complex things and structures them in easy to do tasks.
There are thousands of other people that have created packages that we can incorporate into our Laravel application.
You are reading this because you want to learn Laravel and you want to take the best course out there, right? If the answer is yes then you need to make wise decisions.
Benefits of taking this course with future updates for free
1. Top Modern 2020 Laravel PHP Project. Design + Create App from scratch that you can utilize for your projects.
2. Top support from the instructor
3.You will learn how to create separate admin panel
4. Never Boring Content.
5. So don’t wait to jump on it and never look back.
Things we are going to do in this project
- Introduction and Fundamentals
- Downloading Laravel and installing with composer
- Complete MVC training, from Routes, Controllers, views, models, migrations, template engines, middleware and more
- Simple Crud application with all the ELOQUENT relationships, to learn what has been covered
- Bonus Create Sass Project using webpack and style it as separate section
- Making Master LaraUltiPro project
You Will also learn this in the process Database and Eloqunet
- One To One
- One To Many
- One To Many (Inverse)
- Many To Many
- Has Many Through
- Inserting & Updating Related Models
- The save Method
- The create Method
- Belongs To RelationshipsVery Important Ones This is not a full list
- Authentication system Separate Admin System with new database
- Multi-users with roles, Admins, Users, and Editors
- Grouping Routes
- User profiles
- Searching Database Content
- Uploading photos, multi pictures and delete them
- Forms Submission
- User, CRUD
- Posts CRUD
- Pretty URL’s & SEO Friendly
- Disqus commenting system
- Sessions, and flash messages to notify when change is made
- Relationships between models