What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Quantum Optics (Brief Discussion on History & Achievements, Scope), Quantization of Light.
- Quantum Coherent State and its Applications.
- Displacement Operator and Quantum Beam Splitter.
- Squeezed State and its Applications.
- Photon Statistics 6. Intensity Interferometer and Correlation Function Measurement.
- Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (Cavity QED).
- Two-Photon Excitation and its Application in Optical Pumping.
- Brief Discussion on Laser Cooling and Trapping.
The course will be conducted from 19 to 23 July, and 26 to 30 July from 10 to 11 am every day
Who this course is for:
The course will be most suited for students pursuing their BSc, MSc, BS MS, or PhD.
How to Enroll
Interested participants can enroll for the IIT Tirupati free online course by filling up a dedicated Google form
Registration is free, but mandatory. Detailed schedule and virtual classroom link will be shared with the registered participants.
For any queries, contact at [email protected]