5 Star Reviews and Comments:
Mr Bishal Sarkar – Amazing, above expectations!
Santiago Martinez – This course is a good place to start if you are looking for a general idea of what marketing is about. I wouldn´t say it´s extremely in dept, but it does give great bullet points.
Dhaval Kadam – It is very easy to understand and grasp.
Fundamentals of Marketing covers the core concepts in a very simple manner. The concepts covered in this course are as follows:
1. What is Marketing?
2. Difference between Marketing and Sales
3. Marketing Mix – 4Ps of Marketing
4. Marketing Mix – 7Ps of Marketing
5. Needs, Wants and Demand
6. Market Segmentation
8. Product Life Cycle
9. What is a Price
10. Place / Marketing Channel
In this course, I have discussed all the important basic concepts in Marketing including What is Marketing, Difference between Marketing and Sales. Thereafter I have talked about one of the most important concepts in Marketing ie. Marketing Mix. I have talked about 4Ps as well as 7Ps. Then I have talked about Needs, Wants and Demand, Market Segmentation, Brand, Product Life Cycle, Pricing, Place / Marketing Channel and Advertising.
All the above concepts have been simplified through real-world examples from leading companies of the World.
All the concepts have been discussed with a talking head video and slides to make learning better and faster.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get the answer of basic questions in Marketing like What is Marketing, Difference between sales and marketing, marketing research, consumer behavior segmentation, brand and so on.