No prior knowledge necessary but an interest in “what makes people tick” (i.e. their wants, fears, emotions, etc.) would be useful.
This course is a concise, easy, step-by-step guide on how to write headlines that grab attention and get the action you require. This may be to:
- Get your prospects to read your email;
- Request further info;
- Download a free PDF;
- Sign up for a newsletter;
- Subscribe to a service, and especially to
- Buy a product.
Or, if you are an author, you can use this course to come up with ideas for a book title and chapter titles. Again, you may be a video producer or course creator and need to find the right headline for your product. No matter how brilliant your goods and services are, you won’t make any sales if your target audience isn’t aware of you or your products. To get noticed you need expert copywriting skills and this starts with knowing how to write headlines that grab attention and compel your prospects to keep reading.
You’re probably aware that nowadays our attention span is reducing plus there’s a lot more information fighting for our attention, so how do you get your message to stand out from the crowd?
The solution is to be able to write headlines that are so irresistible that your prospect can’t bear not to find out more.
So how do you write these compelling headlines?
This course will show you how quick and easy it is as I take you step-by-step through 20 different headline types and more than 80 templates that you can adapt for your own business. You will see examples of successful headlines written by the best copywriters of the last century. You will understand the psychology behind these headline types and how to include power words to make the headlines even more effective.
This course is not just theory. I’ll give you practical sessions at the end of each lesson on headline types to reinforce what you have learnt during the session and to build your confidence. There are also tips and guidelines from the best copywriters of the last century together with a couple of downloadable quizzes to check you have remembered these important facts.
What’s more, there’s a bonus section with four essential bonuses that will be invaluable for you when writing headlines. All can be downloaded as PDF’s for easy reference.
In the first bonus section you’ll get guidelines on layout and style for your headlines. There are tips on fonts, colours, italics, when to use bold and more.
The second bonus is a list of over 300 power words that you can use to make your headlines more effective and powerful. This includes 20 power words recommended by David Ogilvy, expert copywriter and founder of the advertising agency Ogilvy and Mather. Again, this is downloadable so you can use it as a reference guide for ever. This information is priceless and even on its own is easily worth the price of this course.
Bonus three is a 12 point headline checklist plus a 5 point image checklist.
Finally, bonus four is a list of recommended reading if you want to learn more about copywriting, not just headlines. These are classic textbooks and are recommended by master copywriters. If you read these, your copywriting will come on in leaps and bounds. I found them invaluable.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- write irresistible headlines that will compel your prospects to keep reading and to take the required action – and, in particular, to buy your goods or services;
- select the most appropriate of the 20 headline types to get the action you require;
- empathise better with your target audience by understanding the psychology behind the different headline types, i.e. you will be able to get inside their heads and relate to their problems, fears, anxieties, hopes, desires and dreams;
- choose the best power words to arouse the relevant emotions of your target audience;
- write headlines faster and more easily by adapting over 80 templates which have been proven not just to work but to make millions by the master copywriters of the last century. This will save hours of time and also the misery and stress of “writers block.”
So you have the security of knowing that you’re not starting from scratch. These tried and tested templates have been used by the most brilliant copywriters of the last century and proven to work over and over again and to make many millions of dollars.
What’s more, there’s no need to worry about whether this course is right for you. It is backed by Udemy’s 30 day guarantee so in the unlikely case that you decide it’s not suitable you can ask for your money back without any quibbles.
So don’t waste any more time struggling for the right words and potentially losing hundreds if not thousands of pounds / dollars. Split testing has shown that just changing one or two words can double, triple or even quadruple your sales. Join me now and discover the formulas that made so many businesses rich. Then you too can share their success.
- Beginner freelance copywriters
- Business owners struggling to get noticed
- Charities and other non-profit organisations
- Marketers / Email marketers and Advertisers
- Sales people
- Web designers
- Authors, freelance writers and journalists
- Public speakers who wish to know how to grab attention.