IIT Patna is offering a free online course called “Foundation of Cloud IoT and Edge Machine Learning” which can be completed in eight weeks. The course covers topics such as the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, and Cloud for edge computing.
The course will be available on the SWAYAM NPTEL platform from February 20 to April 14, 2023, and the deadline to enroll is February 20, 2023.
It will be taught by Dr. Rajiv Misra, a professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Patna, who has obtained his PhD from IIT Kharagpur, MTech in computer science and engineering from IIT Bombay, and a Bachelor’s degree in computer science from MNIT Allahabad.
Participants who pay a fee of Rs 1000 and complete assignments and an examination will also receive an e-certificate with the logos of IIT Patna and NPTE.
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn about the technology, but would be most suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students studying electronics and communication engineering, computer science engineering, or electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge of computer architecture and organization, and networking is required.
- The course is open to anyone, but is most suited for undergraduate and postgraduate students studying in the fields of electronics and communication engineering, computer science engineering, and electrical engineering.
Benefits of this program:
- The course covers Internet of Things, Machine Learning, and Cloud, which are important emerging computing paradigms in edge computing.
- Those who complete the course, pay the fee of Rs 1000, take an examination, and complete assignments will receive an e-certificate with logos of IIT Patna and NPTEL
List of Topics That Will Be Covered
The course covers topics related to Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Cloud for various emerging computing paradigms of edge computing.
The course will cover topics such as Introduction to cloud, IoT, and edge computing paradigms, integrating cloud, IoT, edge infrastructures, and management and orchestration of network slices in 5G, edge, and clouds.
How to apply:
- The course will be available on the SWAYAM NPTEL platform from 20 February to 14 April 2023.
- The last date to enroll for the course is 20 February 2023.
- Interested individuals are advised to go to the official website for more information and to enroll in the course.