- You should have a basic understanding of Information Technology.
Get started with Amazon Web Services (AWS), get hands on, and review every AWS service available today.
This course is designed for anyone with a basic understanding of Information Technology to be able to take advantage of the amazing power offered by AWS.
In this course I cover:
- The true definition of Cloud Computing
- How AWS fits into the Cloud model
- Where AWS is located in the world
We also get ‘hands-on’ with some essential services:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Lambda – Function as a Service
- AWS Elastic Simple Compute Service (EC2)
Also I review every single service that AWS has available today – yes, I update this course regularly!
I’m Mike Chambers, and I have been working in – and creating courses for – AWS and Cloud for many years. I have conducted workshops across the world teaching large enterprises to leverage the latest Cloud technologies, and now I am focusing on helping as many students as possible learn AWS, enjoy AWS, and get certified with confidence.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Amazon Web Services