A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
Basic understanding API’s and Backend Services
Welcome to “Deno course”.
Deno is a new project created by Ryan Dahl (the inventor of Node.js) that aims to fix Node.js design mistakes.
Deno’s top features:
- Module system
- TypeScript support out of the box
In this course we will be building an backend application using Deno.js, Oak and MongoDB along with Typescript.
We will start with a blank text editor and end with a great application.
This course includes:
- Learn main features of Deno
- Understand dependencies
- Write web servers using Deno frameworks
- Building backend API with Deno.js & Oak
It is a practical hands on course for building a server app using awesome Deno framework.
I hope you will enjoy our journey with Deno framework!
I tried to make the course with Clear and Easy English Talking so all students can understand it well.
- Anyone looking to launch their own Deno applications
- Changing career title from frontend developer to fullstack developer without big effort
- Switch careers, or freelance as a Deno developer