No programming experience is needed , I will teach you everything you need to know
Perfect explanation of each segments will be given
Do you want to create a professional looking horror survival game in Unity? Well you’ve found the right course. This is aimed at anybody who loves game design and wants to make awesome games.
My name is shantanu sahay and I have taught game design for over 2 years. In this series we will be making a game where your first person character has to try and survive against a gang of zombies.
You don’t need previous experience as I will be guiding you through the course step by step, showing you how to make the game and to write the code using C#. I will be giving you interesting assignments throughout to build your experience and knowledge in game design.
You will need a powerful computer to complete this project, so please ensure your computer meets the minimum specifications as displayed on the course home page.
By the end of this course you will have a completed horror survival game which you can export out as a finished product. You will have developed the skills, confidence and understanding of how to make your own games in Unity.
This course includes the following free assets:
- Free horror environment 3D scene
- Free weapons
- 6 free realistic animated enemy characters
- Free sounds and music
Free music by Bensound
What you’ll learn
- Use post processing to create amazing graphics
- Create a unique horror survival game in Unity 2019
- Easy to understand coding activities
- Create intelligent AI
- Create stealth and combat mechanics
- Use a custom load screen
- Create a main menu and options menus
- Create an interactive inventory menu
- Mechanism and Timeline based animations
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- It would be good to have a basic understanding of Unity. You do not need any coding experience as I will cover C# coding in detail
- The game is very detailed and in order to follow along with the project you will need a fast computer that meets the following minimum specifications
- PC or Mac with at least a 2.5GHz processor
- At least 4GB RAM
- At least 10GB available space on your Hard Drive
- Video Graphics Card with at least 2GB onboard RAM
- My computer Specs when creating this tutorial:
- Windows 10, i7 processor 4GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 1070 graphics card with 8GB RAM
- This allows me to get 60fps in the game, however, even at 30fps the game runs fine.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to make awesome games in Unity
- Creative game designers will enjoy the course
- I make the coding very easy, so it should be fun, even for people who are put off by C# coding
- All user levels of Unity, from beginners to advanced will learn something from this tutorial
- There are a range of fun activities to help you make the game your own throughout development
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start off their career in game development