No programming/coding experience as we will start from absolute scratch
All required software is free!!!!
You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- HTML is the main markup language for web pages.
- HTML elements are the basic building-blocks of web pages.
- Learning HTML is your first step to become a web developer.
- HTML concepts will help you learn other web development technologies faster.
- In this course you will learn how to create web pages using HTML5.
- Which is foundation for web development.
- You will learn HTML5 elements including images, videos, lists, tables, forms, Iframes and much more with Real-world Examples.
- The course includes several hands-on practical examples to ensure comprehension of course materials.
- By the end of the course, students will be ready to make web pages in HTML5.
- And you will be able to understand CSS3.
- We will also cover all the different attributes and elements associated with HTML
- The very nice thing about the HTML, it opens up the field for many different programming languages.
- This will improve your skills for everything that you’ve learned in all of the video lecture series,so it’s important to follow these to enhance your HTML skills.
- In this course you will learn HTML5 in detail.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Who this course is for:
- Students who want an introduction into HTML
- Students who want to make websites
- Who want to become we developer or designer
- Who want to make strong foundation in html
- And most important who want to learn HTML5 in detail
Complete TikTok Masterclass: Get Millions of Views on TikTok
Google BigQuery & PostgreSQL : Big Query for Data Analysis
SaaS Marketing, Metrics for Managers and Founders
C++ Complete Course For Beginners
Serverless Django with Docker & Google Cloud Run
AWS Services for Solutions Architect Associate 
The Complete IT Job Search Course - Land Your Dream IT Job
Laravel 6 Starter Course