- Students should install Unity
- Students should be able to navigate a computer
Learn the tools needed to create your very own level/scene in Unity, and give it a feeling of realism!
Take your first steps in the Unity software!
- Learn the basic interface of Unity
- Learn how to navigate the interface of Unity
- Learn how to add assets into your scene
- Learn how to create a beautiful 3D environment using Unity’s built-in terrain tools
- Make your scene come to life by adding a first-person character and realistic scene
Alleviate the burden of learning a game engine.
Starting in Unity can be difficult, and often times overwhelming. From the interface to adding models to creating a terrain, there is much to learn before you can begin any project. However, Unity is a very simple piece of software once you learn the basics, and you can create nearly anything in just a few hours of learning the software! Unity is great for beginners and a professional piece of software used by many to create top-rated games. This course will make you feel confident in using Unity as a complete beginner.
This course will cover the very basics for those that have never used the Unity software before. By taking this course, students will feel a lot more comfortable with the software. The concepts taught in this course will allow you to create any type of level you dream of in Unity.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence to go and further your knowledge in the Unity software, as well as create some beautiful 3D scenes in it. This course was designed with complete beginners in mind, so in under two hours you should be able to create a nice scene in Unity without any prior experience!Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to learn the basics of the Unity software
- This course is for those who have never used Unity before
- This course is for those who want to learn the basics of game making in Unity