A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
No prior knowledge of Python is required.
No previous programming experience needed.
Python is one of the world’s most popular and in-demand programming language. Python is a general purpose, dynamic, high level, and interpreted programming language. Python is very simple just like English language.
In this course, You will Learn- What is Python ? and its basic introduction- History, Characteristics & Applications. Python syntax, Comments in python, Variables, Python Keywords, Python Operators and Data Types in Python.
Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
Understand how to create your own Python programs.
How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
What variables are and when to use them.
How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
How to capture input from a user.
Ways to control the flow of your programs.
Learn Python Functions
Why Python Programming?
We can develop different application in various field listed below-
1. Web Applications
- We can use Python to develop web applications.It also provides Frameworks such as Django, Pyramid to design and develop web applications.
2. Machine Learning
- Different applications can be implemented in machine learning using python.
3. Scientific computing
- Some libraries like Scipy , Pandas are full package of engineering and mathematics
4. Business applications
- OpenErp, Tryton, Picalo are good example of python business applications.
5. Games and 3D graphics
- PyGame library for games and GUI library to develop user interface in python based application.
6. Desktop applications
- You tube, drop box, bit torrent, bazaar, and cinema 4D are the desktop applications which are developed in python.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science
- Anyone interested in Python programming
- Programmers switching languages to Python.