Very basic Python
This course is about artificial neural networks. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are getting more and more popular nowadays. In the beginning, other techniques such as Support Vector Machines outperformed neural networks, but in the 21st century neural networks again gain popularity. In spite of the slow training procedure, neural networks can be very powerful. Applications ranges from regression problems to optical character recognition and face detection.
- what are feed-forward neural networks
- modeling the human brain
- the big picture behind neural networks
- feed-forward neural networks implementation
- gradient descent with back-propagation
In the first part of the course you will learn about the theoretical background of neural networks, later you will learn how to implement them in Python from scratch.
If you are keen on learning machine learning methods, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science