Learn Dart and become an expert with this interactive course. Dart is a clean, simple, class-based object-oriented language.
However, you can’t have a conversation about Dart without mentioning Flutter. Flutter is Google’s mobile UI framework used for crafting high-quality native interfaces on iOS and Android. Flutter applications are written using the Dart programming language, which has helped make Dart a beloved language by the developer community. Before you can start fluttering out applications using Flutter, you need to learn Dart. This course will help you learn the fundamentals of Dart, and get you started on your journey to learning Flutter. Start learning today.
The Course has been updated after the release of Flutter 2.0 which brought the concept of Null safety in dart.
In this course you’ll learn:
- Working with DartPad
- Exploring the first Dart application
- Built-in Data Types and variable declarations
- Conditional Statements
- Loops or Iterators
- Functions and Methods
- Object Oriented concepts
- Dart Collection: List and Map
- Arguments and its types
- Null Safety Concepts
What’s New in Flutter 2
It broadened Flutter from a mobile framework to a portable framework, unleashing your apps to run on a wide variety of different platforms with little or no change.
Every app gets a free upgrade with Flutter 2 and they can now grow to target desktop and web.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Dart Programming
- Developers who want to learn Mobile Application Development
- Students who want to learn the most in demand programming language
- Anyone who wants to use Dart for existing and new Flutter Apps