Most detailed Agile and Scrum Learning course on Udemy. We will start on this journey with the most basic concepts and then learn each & every detail related to Agile & Scrum.
7 great reasons that make this the best Agile & Scrum course:
1: This course is designed to teach you everything about Agile & Scrum and in an interactive way.
2: We will talk about the core concepts, terminologies and best practices as used in companies.
3: All learning will be supplemented with practical examples, as we will do a 40 minutes session to setup a project in Scrum from scratch.
4: Quiz at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge.
5: The course comes with a Certificate that will establish your learning of Agile & Scrum.
6: Tips for the CSM exam.
7: Common Interview Questions and tips to get your dream job.
Added advantages of this course:
1: This course is created by Aakriti E-Learning, a premium name in online and institutional training. On Udemy, we have 10,000+ students with an average rating of 4.5*
2: We offer life-time query support facility for any topic related to the course. Drop an email with your questions, including those specific to your work environment, and get immediate reply.
3: This course comes with Udemy’s 30 day money-back guarantee – no questions asked. So if you are unhappy with the course for any reason, you don’t lose money.
What you will learn in this course?
– Traditional approach and its drawback
– Agile Manifesto – values & principles
– Agile & Scrum and their difference
– Scrum Life Cycle
– MVP and Incremental Approach
– Scrum Roles – product owner, scrum master, development team
– Backlog Grooming
– Sprint Planning
– Story Points
– How to accurately estimate user stories
– Planning Poker
– User Stories
– How to write great user stories
– Sprint Demo
– Team Capacity
– Scrum Board
– Burn-Down Chart
– Burn-Up Chart
& Practical Learning to supplement all this
Enroll today and start your journey into the wonderful world of Agile.
Thank you and wish you all the best!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone (including beginners) wanting to learn Agile/Scrum and get a job
- Anyone looking for a certification in Scrum such as CSM
- Anyone looking to work as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coach
- Anyone looking to work in an Agile team as a Business Analyst, Developer, Tester
- Anyone already working in Agile and looking to enhance their knowledge
- Anyone looking to transition their project or organization to Agile