A fresh mindset and curiosity of learning is more than enough
In India, an average MBA cost you more than 10 lakh Rupees and the majority of the people can’t afford that. I myself spent years and lakhs of Rupees on doing an MBA.
But I don’t want other people to lack management education due to financial constraints.
This Full MBA course will cover all the concepts and knowledge of around 30 books in the MBA taking from Marketing, Operation, finance and Human resource with the integration of various platforms and new trends.
This course will help you to develop a business strategy for your startup or small business and hence it is the perfect amalgamation of entrepreneurship and startup.
This course has 6 modules and every module is unique in itself and packed full of knowledge.
Module 1- Marketing, Economy and Basic MBA terminologies
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Marketing Mix i.e. 4P(Product, Price, Place, Promotions)
- STP(Segmentation targeting and positioning.
- SWOT analysis and Ansoff matrix
- Fortune at the Bottom of the pyramid
- Marketing Channels
Module 2 – Operation, Production & supply chain (ERP)
- Manufacturer, Wholesaler, distributor retailers, customers, and Production management.
- How global companies do Frenchies, export, licensing and joint venture along with Economy of Scale and Economy of scope with Sig Sigma approach.
- Distribution and supply chain efficiency(Warehouse/Fulfillment center), Cross-docking and Reverse logistic, Last-mile delivery, planogram, Sales strategy(mastery in Sales), Procurement -HUL and Coke arm reach strategy
- Pull and Push Supply chain-Xiaomi Strategy and Solar Business
- Pricing strategy-Price Penetration, Price Bundling, and Price Skimming
Module 3 – Digital Marketing and Online aggregators.
- Digital presence using SEO(onsite and offsite SEO)
- Keyword search, Google trend, and Target Audience
- Types of ads(Banner ads, video ads, etc.
- Social media campaigns by the business analyst.
- Understanding API Data Mining
- Aggregators, Platform business Network effect
- The business model canvas of startups.
Module 4 – Product, Branding, Marketing, and Customer experience/CRM
- Product Life cycle, Product line length, and extension.
- BCG matrix
- Brand Positioning, BAV Model
- Brand Extension, Line extension, and brand Leverage
- How to create a business strategy.
- Brand mantra and brand Positioning and level
- Porter Five Force, Market size, and diversification.
- Proactive marketing, conscious parallelism/Market follower strategy
- Attacks(Flank,Position defence,preemptive,Counteroffensive attack)
Module 5 – Economics, Financial reporting analysis, and GST/Taxation.
- Micro and Macroeconomics
- Government policy and Taxation.
- Financial statement analysis
- Overview of Balance sheet, Profit loss(Income statement), and Cash flow statements.
- Business Valuation, Market Size, and Growth potential.
- Indian tax structure, Types of taxes and GST Overview
Module 6 Startup and Entrepreneurship Basics
- What is a Startup
- Why our government is promoting the startup?
- Types of a legal entity like Partnership firm, Sole proprietorship, Limited liability firm (LLP), Private limited company.
- How startup raises funds from Incubators, Accelerators, Angel Investors, and Venture capitalists.
- Three rules to validate your ideas? -Scalability, Market growth, Investors.
- Types of problem-solving ideas that became unicorns? -Payment Infrastructure. -Market place business.
- How to solve simple routine problems? -Category e-commerce Startups
- How to think of billion-dollar ideas?
- Solving Complex problems using core tech? -Traffic Surveillance System -Deep Tech In Healthcare
Module 7 – Organizational Structure and Human Resource Management.
- Mission, Vision and Values-OYO example
- Organizational structure, Line of command, Business analysis, and business management.
- Core competencies and Strategic competitive advantages
- Growth Expansion, diversification, and M&A-Synergies
- Talent acquisition, Appraisal, evaluation Payroll, and event management.
- Employee policy, retention, and ESOP
- Business graduate