An open mind
A willingness to learn
Having access to a laptop, computer, tablet or mobile phone
Think of this course as Excel for anyone or Excel for everyone. This Microsoft Excel Crash Course will help you to get up an running with Excel in no time.
This Excel course is a simple, easy to use, easy to understand, step-by-step online training for professionals who need to use Excel at the workplace.
We will cover the basics, fundamentals and essentials of Microsoft Excel and will hand hold you through the entire process.
This Microsoft Excel Course has been designed for beginners but anyone can join. Regardless of your role in the organization, whether you have people reporting to you or not and whether you will use Microsoft Excel occasionally or regularly you will find value in this course.
What will you learn?
- How to create charts in Microsoft Excel
- How to create tables in Microsoft Excel
- How to create pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
- How to sort, filter and organize data in Microsoft Excel
- How to create drop-down lists in Microsoft Excel
- Data Validation in Excel
- That there’s more than one way of doing things in Excel and we’ll show you a few examples
- Excel Essentials
- Principles of Microsoft Excel
- Excel Basics
- Excel Fundamentals
What you will receive with your enrollment?
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love. I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people from different backgrounds. I promise.
Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Who this course is for:
- Excel Newbies
- People interested in learning about Microsoft Excel
- People who want to unlock the power of Microsoft Excel
- Those looking to learn about Excel quickly