The National Institute of Transforming India or NITI Aayog is a new department of the Central Government of India.
Earlier, all the programs in this department were created and handled by the Planning Commission.
The central government later replaced it with NITI Aayog. This department will be responsible for the research and development of any scheme.
Recently, NITI Aayog has decided to provide an opportunity for students of the country to stay in this department and provide an opportunity to do internships.
What is the purpose of NITI Aayog Internship :
The main objective of the scheme is to explain the process of national building process to Indian students closely so that they can know it and apply in future.
The scheme will enable students to work under officers in various government departments and understand the process of functioning of these departments and the research done for the same .
NITI Aayog Internship Eligibility :
- Second year graduate students who have minimum 85% marks in 12th standard can apply.
- Students who have secured minimum 70% marks in graduation can also apply along with the second year of Post Graduate/PhD/Research.
- Students who have completed their graduation and are considering further studies can also apply.
The application for further process after the applications will be considered by the vertical head.
Also Read – Launchpad Internship Programme- 2021 at Ekart Logistics; Apply ASAP
Niti Ayog Internship Stipend :
Under the scheme, all selected interns who collect experience by working in government departments will not be offered any stipend or cash.
Duration of NITI Aayog Internship :
At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months.
Experience Certificate :
A certificate regarding successful completion of internship shall be issues by the adviser of the concerned subject division.
Logistics and Support :
Interns will be required to have their own laptops. NITI Ayog shall provide them working space, internet facility
NITI Aayog Internship: Selection process :
- When the application process for this internship is completed, the list is shortlisted and conveyed to the officers of various departments. A full check is conducted before the authorities arrive at any decision.
- In this, the officer can select only 3 students for each department and he has to submit the name to niti aayog CEO before declaring the list.
- If there are too many applications in a department, NITI Aayog can resort to various eligibility or cutoffs for selection of students.
- Officers from various departments will have the responsibility to complete the internship goal and help students gain the right knowledge. During internships, students that attend to their work and their progress are kept by the concerned department.
- The head of each department also monitors the conduct of each student. And if the student needs any data for research work, he also provides it.
After the end of this internship, it is mandatory for each intern student to prepare their paper and report. The student has to submit the prepared report to that department and only then he will be given a certificate.
How to Apply for Internship :
- To apply, the applicant has to visit the NITI Aayog official site – http://niti.gov.in/.
- The registration page for this scheme is open for the first 10 days of each month.
- There are many department lists available for each student in which he can select the appropriate department for himself. It is mandatory for every student to select the area for himself while applying.
- For this internship each student can apply only once every single financial year. And it requires selected students to submit the letter and NOC of the college principal or HOND.
For this internship each student can apply only once every single financial year. And it requires selected students to submit the letter and NOC of the college principal or HOND
It is mandatory to have 75% attendance during internship. If your attendance is low, you will not be given an experience certificate.
All candidates will have to submit no objection certificate (format available on official website) signed by their respective HODs/principals.
The applications of students who do not meet the eligibility sought will not be accepted.
We would advise you to apply after checking the eligibility thoroughly.
Contact Details of the Niti Aayog Department :
If anyone wants more information in this regard, he/she can visit the official site of Niti Ayoga.
The telephone number for contact in this department is 011 2309 6622.
In addition, the address of this department is: National Institute of Transforming India, Parliament Street Area, New Delhi, 110001.
For Complete information about NITI Aayog Internship Check this PDF