- No knowledge of Oracle SQL at all is needed.
- You need to know how to use a computer, including installing programs.
- This is a free course – you have nothing to lose!
- Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn? If you already know this information, then please see my other courses.
This course is a brief presentation of Oracle SQL.
We will install a version of Oracle Express Edition and Oracle SQL Developer for free.
We’ll then look at the SELECT statement with its 6 main clauses (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY).
Following this, we’ll look at what else you need to know, and resources (which range from FREE to very expensive) which will help you to learn it..
No prior knowledge is required – just a willingness to learn.
See you on the course.Who this course is for:
- This beginner’s course is for you if you want to learn about Oracle SQL and the six principal clauses of the SELECT statement.
- If you have already heard about Oracle SQL, and wish to learn more about SQL code, then please have a look at my courses.