There are no prerequisites to study this course, it is self explanatory.
This is not your typical performance management training course, this is a step by step manual that tackles all issues related to performance management and covers its entire life cycle. The course was designed based on 15 years of practical experience in running performance management programs in mid size companies, groups and fortune 500 Companies by bridging the gap between theoretical training and practical experience.
I have designed the course based on my understanding of the tremendous pressure that business leaders and human resources professionals have; where it allows you to jump from the learning stage directly into program implementation using the attached presentation templates, forms and data management system.
The course provides tips on the how and why programs fail and the secret sauce to conducting a successful program.
- General Managers This course is designed for Managers who wish to achieve their organizational targets through their people by creating meaningful targets for their employees
- Managers the course is designed to help managers speedup the process of setting goals for large number of employees by providing a different approach to goal setting. The course also is designed to manage the stigma of conducting difficult conversations during the performance review feedback.
- HR Managers: Also its designed to help HR Leaders to create a Performance Management Program in their organizations by utilizing the tips, procedures, forms and tracking systems included in this course.
- HR Generalists the course also includes sufficient information to help HR Generalists who wish to grow their understanding of performance management and acquire a specialist status
- Performance Management Definitions
- Purpose of Performance Management
- Performance Management Life Cycle
- Bench-marking Employee Competency
- Effective Goal Setting
- Performance Evaluation Metrics
- Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Tips for Conducting an Effective Performance Review
- Step by Step Data collection and Performance Management System use
- Discussing Goal Setting Interview
- Delivering Performance Review Results
- Handling Performance Management Grievances
- Roles and Accountability
Included Downloadable Resources
Presentation Template – Manager – Editable Powerpoint
Presentation Template – Employee – Editable Powerpoint
Goal Setting Form – PDF
Self Assessment Form – PDF
Performance Management System – Microsoft Excel
Manager Handbook – Word Document
5 Editable Posters for Communication – Multi-lingual – Photoshop PSD File
- HR Generalists who want to become specialized as performance Managers
- Managers who want to learn how to set goals for large number of employees
- Managers who want to learn how to conduct difficult conversations
- HR Managers Who Need Tools to Capture and Track Performance Data
- General Managers who want to transform their organizations into a competency driven companies
- Professionals that want to reduce employee attrition
- HR Managers Who Want to Change the Culture in Their Companies