paper + pencil + sharpener + eraser
or alternatively a digital drawing tool (e.g. iPad + Apple Pencil)
motivation and desire to learn to draw
You draw portraits like a 4-year old kid? No problem. You can change that pretty quickly in a few days.
I’ll show you how to draw portraits step by step easily. By the end of this online portrait drawing course your drawing skills will get a boost, and you’ll be able to draw a realistic portrait with a pencil.
You will have a solid understanding on
- the structure of the head
- head proportions
- how to draw the face in perspective
- how to draw different facial features (the eyes, the nose, the ears, and the mouth)
- and how to shade your drawing to create depth and get a solid 3D look
Plus you will learn how to illustrate expressions, different emotions or feelings on the face.
No previous drawing knowledge or special drawing tools are required.
I’ll be drawing on the iPad with the Apple Pencil using the Procreate drawing and painting app, but you’re good to go with a simple copy paper, a pencil, and an eraser.
If you follow my instructions and perform the drawing exercises along this course, your friends and family will be amazed soon what portrait you’re capable to draw.
Have some fun with me and enroll in this portrait drawing course now.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
Watch the 2-min Free Preview Video to see if this course is good for you.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are curious about learning to draw the head and create portraits with pencil