Have access to a computer with PowerPoint installed
If you’re a training professional–whether a trainer, an instructional designer, a graphic designer or elearning developer–or you manage training professionals and you’ve always wanted to improve your PowerPoint skills, here’s your chance. In this series of how-to videos, we will familiarize you with all of the functionality that training professionals commonly use.The course is organized around the following sections:
- Tour de PowerPoint: Let’s walk through all of the tabs and ribbons to get the lay of the land.
- Getting in the Mode: Get comfortable with PowerPoint’s different viewing modes.
- You’ve Got the Look…and Feel: Learn how to establish the slide deck’s look & feel using Themes.
- Slide Master of Your Own Destiny: Use the Slide Master to standardize your layouts.
- Bring the Sizzle: Insert and embed a variety of audio, graphical, and video media.
- Publish or Perish: Use Save As and Print options to publish and distribute your files.
Check out the free samples below and see if it’s right for you!
- Training Professionals
- Instructional Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Elearning Developers
- Manager of Training Professionals