Prepp has created a free 100-day course on YouTube that covers the entire syllabus for the UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 exam. The course includes a comprehensive overview of the static and dynamic syllabus, strategy sessions, and analysis of current trends and practice questions.
The UPSC CSE Preliminary Examination is scheduled for May 28, 2023 and is an important part of the IAS Exam selection process. The 100-day course from Prepp IAS aims to provide students with a solid foundation in subjects like politics, history, geography, economics, and the environment, as well as strategies for tackling the exam.
- UPSC aspirants who are aiming to clear the UPSC Prelims 2023 exam with a higher margin than the cutoff
- Aspiring candidates who have struggled to clear the UPSC Prelims in past few years
- Fresh UPSC aspirants who need direction for what to read and revise in the last 3 months of preparation
- Aspirants who lack confidence to appear for the exam even after studying for the whole year
Benefits of this program:
- Helps in covering and revising the syllabus
- Builds factual base and conceptual clarity
- Rectifies mistakes and boosts confidence
- Acquaints candidates with various types of questions generally asked by UPSC
List of topics that will be covered:
- Polity and Governance
- Science and Technology
- Current Affairs
Start Date: 10.01.2023
End Date: 21.04.2023
Subjects Covered: Polity and Governance, History, Economy, Geography, Environment, Science and Technology, Current Affairs
Who can take the IIT Patna free online course
This course is specifically for UPSC aspirants preparing for the UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 exam.
How to apply: To register for the course, candidates should fill out this registration form.