Basic HTML , CSS are Required to start learning React JS
Bootstrap knowledge is an added advantage to learn this course
Basic React JS knowledge is required
This course will explain the React JS with TypeScript. This course will help the beginners and professionals to gain practical knowledge to clear interviews and also to survive in the software development as an React JS developer.
This Course will cover the following concepts of React JS.
1. Introduction to React JS with TypeScript.
2. How to Create a project with React & TypeScript
3. Folder structure & Control flow with React JS
4. Configure CSS styles with React JS
5. How to configure Bootstrap , Font Awesome Icons , Google fonts with React JS
6. Props Concept with React JS Functional components & Class based components.
7. State Concept with React JS Functional components & Class based components.
8. How events handling works in React JS applications.
9. How Form handling works in React JS.
10. How conditionally render the content on React JS
11. How to render and iterate the list of items in React JS.
12. Server Connection with React JS application and API calls using Axios.
13. How Routing works in React JS with TypeScript.
Who this course is for:
- An absolute beginners and professionals who wants know React JS with TypeScript