- This course does not require any prior experience.
- However, Some prior experience of working with Linux and Key Value DB can help in understanding course faster.
This course is creating from step zero and then gradually moves onto advance topics. So this is suitable for Beginners to Advance Level.
This course contains hands-on production like scenarios for setting up High Availability.
Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker. It supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, geospatial indexes with radius queries and streams. Redis has built-in replication and different levels of on-disk persistence, and provides high availability via Redis Sentinel and automatic partitioning with Redis Cluster.
- Students with Bigdata or Data Science Technologies
- Students with Willingness to learn about Fastest In Memory Database Technologies
- Anyone who wants to work on real production like environment setup for Redis and do a deep dive in understanding Redis