I recorded the course in 2020 in Office 365, but you will do a large part of the course in previous versions.
Regardless of the version, download the current version of Power BI Desktop for free.
Free course for Excel and Power BI users interested in map reports. If you’re new to maps, there are full-length videos that give you a step-by-step overview of how different charts and options work. I also talk a lot about pitfalls and problems that are not lacking in working with maps.
7 reasons why you should take the course
- Lots of tools – In the course, I show all the options related to maps in Excel and Power BI.
- The practical nature of the tasks – Most of the scenarios created life – customers and readers asked about it.
- Full downloads – Below you will find a full set of downloadable materials that you can use however you want. Moreover, there are some extra tools to make your job easier.
- Tool traps – Maps are not free from problems and errors (e.g. in the geocoding process). In the course you will learn what to watch out for.
- Excel 365 news – I recorded the course in 2020 and used new charts such as the Kartogram. Moreover, the course will be constantly updated with what’s new in Excel.
- Examples of projects – In the course, I share examples of projects completed for various clients.
- Only proven and practical advice – Tasks for self-completion
Who is the course for?
- The course is aimed at both beginners and advanced users of Excel. Anyone interested in maps and Excel will find something for themselves here.
- From my experience, the course will be especially useful in the following departments: sales, logistics, controlling, finance, planning, analysis, production (plant and product maps) and many others.
- If you are interested in a particular tool, you can only find the lessons that are relevant to it.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone looking for a quick way to visualize the data on maps.
- The course is also a great preparation for further deepening the knowledge of creating reports in Excel – with the use of Power Query, Power Pivot, dashboards and Power BI.