Having a Facebook page, group, Instagram account, LinkedIn Page, Twitter account or Pinterest board.
The more comprehensive your network is, the more people will likely know about your latest offers and be more engaged with your business.
But managing your business and keeping multiple social media channels up-to-date can be really challenging.
This is why Social Media Automation has become more useful and handy.
If you suffer from the fact that some of your social media accounts are active while others are not, this course is definitely for you.
No more search on how to manage Social Media Marketing Automation effectively.
- Auto-schedule social media content weeks and months in advance
- Share high-quality content on your Facebook page, group, Twitter account, Pinterest board or LinkedIn pages 24/7.
- Discover and share viral content in seconds
- Have multiple websites and URLs shared automatically on social media channels
- When you see a content type that you want to share, it will be automatically sent to your social media accounts
That’s exactly what you will learn in this course. I personally work with many clients and do marketing automation on daily basis. This helps me save time and be more effective.
Without automation, it’s less likely to convert anything on social media. The conversion rate depends on so many factors, but the most important one at all is to keep your followers engaged and always expecting the best from you.
So let’s start your journey and don’t waste another moment!
Who this course is for:
- Every beginner to advanced social media marketer
- Team leaders in Social Media