Basic knowledge of scripting and programming
Basic knowledge of python programming
If you are looking to start your career in machine learning then this is the course for you.
This is a course designed in such a way that you will learn all the concepts of machine learning right from basic to advanced levels.
This course has 5 parts as given below:
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Data Wrangling
- Linear Models, Trees & Preprocessing
- Model Evaluation, Feature Selection & Pipelining
- Bayes, Nearest Neighbours & Clustering
- SVM, Anomalies, Imbalanced Classes, Ensemble Methods
For the code explained in each lecture, you can find a GitHub link in the resources section.
- Beginners who want to become a data scientist
- Software developers who want to learn machine learning from scratch
- Python developers who are interested to learn machine learning
- Professionals who want to start their career in Machine Leaning