basics of how to use computer and browser
Updated: January 06th, 2019 | Sunday
About this course: The Arduino is an open-source computer hardware/software platform for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control the physical world around them. In this class, you will learn how the Arduino platform works in terms of the physical board and libraries and the IDE (integrated development environment). You will also learn about shields, which are smaller boards that plug into the main Arduino board to perform other functions such as sensing light, heat, GPS tracking, or providing a user interface display. The course will also cover programming the Arduino using C code and accessing the pins on the board via the software to control external devices.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Outline the composition of the Arduino development board
2. Describe what it means to program the board’s firmware
3. Read board schematics
4. Install Arduino IDE
5. Describe what “shields” are and how they are used
6. Specify the role of libraries in the use of shields
7. Compile and run a program
8. Name C Variables and Types
9. Name common C operators
10. Use conditionals and loops
11. Explain functions, their definition, and invocation
12. Explain the implications of global variables
13. Undertake the Arduino build process
14. Describe the role of the tools behind the IDE
15. Describe how to invoke functions in classes
16. Explain the structure of an Arduino sketch
17. Access the pins of the Arduino
18. Differentiate between digital and analog pin
and all of it through a very creative learning way, I am sure that it is going to be a short and sweet learning process for you.
If you would love to start making what you have in your mind of creative ideas, enroll and best of luck.
Best Wishes to all of you: ].
See you in class: ].
- Anyone interested in Robots
- Anyone interested in Programming
- Anyone interested in making new things
- Anyone want to make a product
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers