Be willing to finish the course and put in effort
Let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food.
Hi, I’m Greg Carr, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. My Acne Diet course is for anyone who wants to clear up skin through nutrition using a proven, science-based method.
Did you know our skin is our largest organ? Like our other organs, the inside health of our body is reflected on our outer layer – our skin. What you eat and drink literally turns into you every day–your skin cells turn over and create a new you every ~28 days!
So doesn’t it make sense that rather than applying more hydrocortisone cream, taking more antibiotics, or worse–taking Accutane–to fix your skin problems, you start with your diet?
If our first line of defense was nutrition, rather than writing prescriptions, perhaps we’d have far fewer illness and more healthier people!
Here you can learn to treat acne the natural way–with nutrition.
Like you, I’ve also struggled with acne for years of my life. After years of study, education, trial-and-error, and research, I built this special acne-fighting diet that is proven to work, science-based, and effective at getting results.
In this course, I will walk you through every aspect of our diets and pick out what is causing acne. You will learn how to set up and build a diet on your own for yourself and others, with plenty of examples if you feel stuck and full-week meal plan to get the ball rolling.
Your diet affects every cell in your body. It’s not just a spot treatment. So this course can help people with:
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Acne on the body (back, chest, etc)
- Dry skin
Note: this may also help with eczema and other skin conditions.
Following this diet will also help you to generally eat healthier and improve your diet. This diet’s anti-inflammatory secrets will also help prevent disease throughout the lifespan.
Here is what’s inside the program:
- Learn about the true cause of acne
- 9 Common acne myths and questions:
- Is acne curable?
- Will washing acne will help because it is caused by dirt, excessive sebum, and/or an infection?
- Long hair or wearing hair over the face causes acne; infrequent shampooing causes acne
- Sunlight can improve or worsen acne
- Too little or too much sexual activity (sex or masturbation) can cause acne
- Your diet has no effect on acne
- Your weight has no effect on acne
- Sweating and acne
- Stress and acne
- Basics of An Elimination Diet – Learn how to identify what is safe for you and what doesn’t, and identify the gray area
- All About Dairy – Learn What Special Dairy is Safe and What to Avoid – And learn about dairy alternatives and homemade options
- Hidden Dairy in Common Foods – Now that you know what dairy to avoid and what is safe, here you’ll learn what hidden dairy products are found in common foods
- Omega 3, 6, and 9 – A Major Influence on Acne
- Nuts and Seeds – Learn What Nuts and Seeds Are Safe and What To Avoid
- Cooking Oils – Learn about cooking oils and what oils to avoid and which ones I recommend
- Sugar – Learn about different types of sugar in our diets. Learn what is best to avoid an what is safe to eat, and the gray area in between to test on yourself.
- Foods Unlikely to Cause Acne
These foods fight inflammation, promote healthy skin, and heal your gut
- Healing Foods Part 1 – Omega-3s – Learn what foods will prevent and treat acne
- Healing Foods Part 2 – Fiber and Fermented Foods – These foods can help a lot with oily skin
- Healing Supplements – Supplements I recommend along with a downloadable summary sheet
- Soy & Ginger
- Showers and Cold Exposure
- Advice for Vegetarians – Vegetarians have a number of special concerns and considerations. These recommendations are also helpful to omnivores as well to diversify our palates and eat a more plant-based diet, which is generally better for our health.
- Sample Meal Plan – Vegetarian/Vegan
- Sample Meal Plan – Omnivore
- Smoothie Guide – Great for breakfast, pre/post-workout, and on-the-go, a smoothie is a great option.
- Sports & How to Eat Enough Calories – Trouble maintaining your calorie & macro intake after cutting so many acne-causing foods? In this lecture, we cover how to eat enough calories and some basic guidance on sports nutrition.
- Restaurant Tips – Together, we’ll walk through some menus of popular restaurants and find what’s best to avoid and what’s safe to order
- Topical Acne Treatments – For those who veer off the diet or still need one last push, here’s a short, concise video on the most effective, affordable, and safe topical acne treatment out there.
In all the program includes over 20 videos on acne and nutrition.
So if you want clear skin across your whole body, stop acne at its root causes, and live a healthier life, this is the right course for you.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now and see your skin clear up and your confidence return!
- People who want to address their acne naturally and holistically in a proven system backed by science
- Coaches and professionals who want to learn how to coach others to do so