- This course requires no special equipment aside from a computer and an appropriate software program like the free program Gimp and/or Illustrator and/or Photoshop. (*Free trials of Illustrator and Photoshop are available from Adobe).
This quick and easy course for beginners will help you make original, custom digital paintings and illustrations using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Gimp (or any similar program) in just a matter of minutes that look professional and can be used online, in videos and animations, or for print purposes such as on a poster, letterhead, even a T-shirt or other products.
*Please note that free 7-day trial versions of Photoshop and Illustrator are available for download from Adobe’s website. Gimp is a free program.
Save money making your own unique digital images and illustrations (and stop paying others to do them for you) and develop skills that can help you start making money creating professional-looking images for
others. You can also use these simple techniques to make unique images and illustrations as free gifts for friends and family.
You also don’t need to know how to draw.
There are actually a HUGE number of graphic designers who CAN NOT draw… but they make up for it by using techniques like the ones in this course and naturally, learning more about layout design, composition, color, typography, and other fundamentals of visual literacy.
You can decide how much time you will spend on each image which will then affect your end results. As you do more and more, you can be cranking these out in a matter of minutes and could actually make a little illustration/digital painting business creating these for others on websites like Fiverr, Upwork, and other freelancing websites.
*New: This course now also comes with the FREE bonus course: Make Easy But Powerful Social Media Graphics: Canva |Stencil
Are you ready to take charge and learn quick and easy methods for creating and editing powerful web images/social media graphics like a professional in just 1 hour?
With this course as your guide, you’ll learn how to confidentially and professionally create and manage your OWN unique images for your website, blog, eCourse, eBook, presentations, or social media pages using free online tools.
What Students Are Saying:
“A great course by a great instructor. It was amazing to see the making of an image, with all the techniques, attention to detail, and also to hear the thinking process behind each decision. I found it stimulating and inspiring.” -Robin Scanlon
This course was created for:
- Complete beginners
- Art hobbyists and novices
- People who have all but given up on the idea that they might be creative
- People who think they can’t draw at all
- People who used to draw but have forgotten how
- People who like easy tips and tricks that give impressive results fast (*like a super easy recipe that looks like you spent hours slaving in a kitchen when really you whipped up something quite easily in minutes)
- Traditional artists who’d like to get started also working digitally.
- Children who want to learn introductory digital painting and illustration techniques
- Art educators who want to learn tried and true techniques that build confidence in students and that will get them making beautiful and unique illustrations in just over an hour with big smiles on their faces.
- Any artist at any skill level who is open-minded and wants to learn a few cool new tips and techniques to add to their bag of tricks
- Anyone who wants to learn the most important tools that can be found in virtually ANY imaging program, not just Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. (layers, brushes, erasers, transparencies, colors, etc.)
This course is not for:
- people who only want to focus on drawing from life or imagination.
- People who want to know every feature of Photoshop and Illustrator. In this course, I only focus on the most important tools you can start with right away that are also found in virtually every other decent imaging program and tools that will still be around 20 years from now.
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and an Associate Professor of Digital Media who recently taught for universities, international schools, and NGOs in Myanmar from 2016-2019. I co-founded and directed the Film and Digital Media Program at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m now living in Lilongwe, Malawi and am a Digital Media and Animation Specialist for The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA Malawi).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this digital painting course and join our growing learning community!
Enroll now and let’s get started building your digital painting, software, and design skills today.
- This course is for novices as well as beginners interested in learning simple and basic techniques for getting started illustrating on the computer.
- Advanced traditional fine artists and illustrators looking for ways to take their natural drawing talents from their sketchbooks to a computer environment will appreciate this easy, step by step approach.
- Please note this is NOT an in-depth Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or Gimp course. This courses gets you up and running using the most effective tools and does NOT get into ALL the tools and features of each specific program.